To start with, look on the internet for a site that is reliable and has the aircraft of your choice. Then download a flight simulator aircraft on your PC. You might need to unzip the file to make it compatible for your computer to read. Now save the file on a selected location or path on the computer. For your convenience, you can also make an icon on the desktop. After this is done, double click on the icon and you will the aircraft you selected. Just follow the instructions and you are ready with your own virtual plane.
According to your wish, you can also download some scenery graphics and other add-ons to make your flight even more interesting. But remember, some sites may charge you to download flight simulator aircraft and its additional features. If it suits your budget, there is no harm in paying for them as this would help you fulfill your dreams, which you might never be able to do in real life. Therefore, it is no harm in paying for something that has been your dream ever since you were a child may be. So, just give it a go and enjoy the fun of flying your own virtual aircraft while sitting at home.
Rest assured, I have tested out nearly every Flight Sim on the market today, and I have found one which I can personally recommend.
Stop wasting your money and time on disappointing flight simulators.
I have put them all through the test and after hundreds of hours flying I have finally found a winner and I can guarantee it will be the closest you will get to a Real Life Flying experience without actually leaving your house.
George Cayley
Independent Reviewer
Check out what I have found out at:
http://www.FlightProSim.net
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=George_Cayley
No comments:
Post a Comment